Such a fun session to attend…with 4 Instructional Specialists tag-team presenting their favorite online tools everyone had to see an interactive website they hadn’t seen before. I walked away with some new goodies to add to my bag of tricks and pass them on to the teachers I get to work with.
- Today’s Meet – create your own back channel feed
- FlipSnack – interactive flip book creator
- Glean Information Lit Tools – searching lit tools
- Remind 101 – safe way for teachers to text message students and parents
- Photo Peach – create slideshows to go
- Present.me – virtually present with your own video
- RealPlayer – download online videos, clip, and convert
- iFakeText.com – create and share fake texts
- FakeBook (classtools.net) – create a fake Facebook page
- QR Code Treasure Hunt Generator – from Class Tools
- Wiffiti – interactive graffiti wall with twitter tags or text messages
- Cooltext – create text images to download
- Nota Land – free notebook on the web
- eMINTS Conference 2012 PBWiki
What tools would you share?
Brooke Higgins is an instructional specialist with the eMINTS National Center and presenter at the eMINTS Conference 2012.