This week’s HD Link is just one link to the eMINTS Winter Conference blog. There are many, many great resources from conference presenters linked in the blog. Below are a few highlights:
- Presenter Roger Brallier gave pre-conference-goers several ideas for using Weebly in their classrooms.
- eMINTS Program Coordinator Michelle Kendrick demonstrated how Geocaching can be an adventurous classroom activity as well as ways Google Earth can be best utilized.
- The “handout” from Jamie McKenzie’s engaging keynote talk from last Thursday is within this blog post.
- Check out eMINTS Professional Development Materials Coordinator Roxanne Kerwood’s presentation on the free tools available from eMINTS partner Intel.
- Michelle Gilmer gives some ideas for effective differentiation during Thursday’s sessions after lunch. Her materials are here.
- I could go on, but you should check out all the resources provided by our presenters at the blog for yourself.
Zac Early is an instructional specialist for the eMINTS National Center and spent a lot of time updating the conference blog. He’d love it if you checked it out and left some comments.